BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WECT) — The Brunswick County Board of Commissioners will meet on Monday, July 18 at 6:30 p.m.
Included on the agenda are the following:
- A proposed renovation request to provide additional office space for the District Attorney’s Office on the third floor of the courthouse
- An agreement between Brunswick County and the Brunswick Senior Resource, Inc. to provide health insurance coverage
- Recognition of 1st Sgt. Thomas Tolley for impacting community efforts via volunteering
- Earth Hour resolution for Keep Brunswick County Beautiful
- A proposed contract between Brunswick County and the NC Department of Environment and Natural Resources for the purchase and installation of four storage buildings
- Approval of Single-Family Rehabilitation Program 2011
Copyright 2011 WECT. All rights reserved.